Fresh fruit honey pudding is an excellent choice to finish a sumptuous meal. This dessert dish is not only good looking but also good tasting... It is also easy to prepare this pudding.
- Milk - 4 cup
- Condensed Milk - 1 1/2 tin [ around 20 - 21 oz ]
- Gelatin - 20 gm [ 3/4 oz ]
- Fresh Fruits - 2 cup [I used Apple, Pineapple, Grapes, Strawberry, Kiwi, Banana ]
- Honey - 3 tbsp
- Chop/ slice/ cut all fruits in different shapes and small sizes. Mix honey with each fruit and refrigerate. NOTE: Do not mix the fruits together yet. Else the individual tastes for the fruits will be lost.
- Boil the milk and condensed milk together, stirring continuously.
- Sprinkle Gelatin in to 100 ml of cold water and stir it.
- Add prepared gelatin in to boiled milk and continue to stir so that gelatin is dissolved properly in the milk.
- Place a bowl of Cold water in middle of a pudding tray and pour the mixture from Step 4 in to the remaining area in the pudding tray.
- Keep this in refrigerator for set.
- Once pudding set properly remove the bowl from middle.
- Mix the refrigerated fruits and add it in to the middle of the tray [where the bowl was placed ] , garnish and decorate with honey.
- Serve pudding along with the the fruits in the middle.