I guess no description is needed for fruit salad..
- Apple - 1
- Banana - 1
- Orange/ Tangerine - 1
- Seedless Grape [White & Black] - 2/3 cup each
- Ripe Mango - 1
- Kiwi - 1
- Strawberries - 3-4
- Peach - 1/2
- Honey - 2-3 tbsp
- For Custard
- Instant Custard powder - 3 tbs
- Cold Milk - 2 cup
- Chop/ slice/ cut all fruits in different shapes and small sizes. Add honey to it and refridgate.
- Add custard powder to the cold milk. Blend it smoothly. Keep it for 5 minutes.
- Add fruits in to it just before serving.
- Optionally, you could add some ice cream as a topping to it.
- Serve cold.