It is a tasty snack for the tea time. It is a perfect break fast too and good for those who want to change the regular french toast taste
- Bread Slices - 6
- Egg - 1
- Milk - 1 tbsp
- Pearl Onion (sliced thinnly) - 2-3 tbsp
- Ginger (Chopped) - 1tsp
- Green chillies (Chopped fine) - 1tsp
- Salt - to taste
- Oil - As required
- Mix all ingredients together [Egg, milk, sliced pearl onion, chopped ginger, chopped green chilies, and salt] in a bowl.
- Apply small amount of oil to a preheated pan
- Dip the bread slice in to the batter, batter should be coated on either side of the bread.
- Place it on the pan. As the bottom side gets toasted, turn it upside down and toast the other side as well.
- Serve hot...