- Dosa/Iddly Batter - 4 cup
- Pearl Onion (sliced thinnly) - 6-8 (You can add red onions instead of pearl onions, I prefer Pearl onions)
- Green chillies (Chopped fine) - 1
- Tomato (Chopped Fine) - 1/3 cup
- Carrot (Grated) - 1/3 cup
- Capcicum (Chopped fine) - 2 tbsp
- Ginger (Choped) - 1 tsp
- Rasins - 3-4 (for kids)
- Oil/ Ghee - As required
- Heat skillet pan/Tawa and rub some oil inside.
- Take a big spoonfull batter and spread it to pan in circle motion . It should be thicker than dosa
- Drizzle a tsp of oil/ghee in and around the uthappam, Remember the stove heat should be low to medium heat.
- Spread the prepared Vegetables evenly on top .
- Flip when the bottom turns golden color. Drizzle ghee/oil if needed. Cook for a minute.
- Serve with chutney and sambar
Note : The topping is your choice, You can add cheese. panir too...