Banana fry is a very popular tea time snack.. This sweet bite is perfect to be served as an appetizer too.
- Plantain - 2 [Cut it in to half then sliced in to 3 thin long pieces]
- All purpose flour - 1/2 cup
- Rice powder - 2 tsp
- sugar - 1 tsp
- Cumin seeds - 1/4 tsp
- Turmeric Powder - 1 pinch
- Salt - 1 pinch
- Oil (To deep fry) -
- Make the Batter in a medium consistency by mixing All purpose flour, Rice Powder, Sugar, Cumin Seeds, Turmeric Powder and salt without any lumps.
- Heat oil very well for deep fry.
- Dip banana slices in to batter and drop it in to the boiling oil , fry it turning both sides of the banana till golden brown.
- Take it out and drain the excess oil in a paper towel.
- Serve hot.